Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does Cream Blush Clog Your Pores??

If it doesn't say ';wont clog your pores'; then yes. Everything clogs your pores, pollution in the air, sweat, oil, dirty accumulated though out the day. Make sure you apply a facial moisturizer first that you know won't clog your pores (it should say it) and then apply the blush/concealer. I learned that trick from a make up artist. I recommend MAC products.Does Cream Blush Clog Your Pores??
I use Bobbi browns pot rouge on my cheeks and it does not clog my pores.Does Cream Blush Clog Your Pores??
it does 4 me
It depends on the blush! Some does and some doesn't, but make sure you wash it off before bed.
I would say that ANY kind of makeup has the potential to block your pores. Of course if you are comparing cream blush to powder blush, i dont think it's any worse for your skin than the powder stuff, you're ever gonna use enough cream blush to make that happen so no worries.
Some can. Just make sure that you wash it off at the end of the day. Never go to bed wearing makeup. Try Loreal Cashmere perfect blush in Heavenly Peach. it works for almost all skin types and skin tones and doesn't clog pores.
some do some dont

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish