Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blush: mousse, powder, or cream?

Which type looks the most natural? And, if you have a brand recommendation (must be a drugstore brand), I would love to hear it. Thanks in advance :)Blush: mousse, powder, or cream?
I like powder more... Almay haha..Blush: mousse, powder, or cream?
I think Rimmel London's mousse blush is the best, I have it in Peach Iced Tea. It gives cheeks a really natural flush and lasts all day. Some powder blush is good for natural looks too, I like Covergirl Cheekers blush in Rose Silk. Hope I helped a little. :)
Go for cream during the day, powder at night. Clinique has the best powder.
powder,


idk about drugstore,


maybe covergirl... they use it alot on americas next top model
I actually like liquid/gel blush best. I LOVE benetint lip and cheek stain. It gives a very natural rosy looking flush.
i use the maybelline mousse. i apply it with a brush and it stays on all day.
powder
powder
mousse, the maybelline dream kind.
i heard mousse works pretty well.
i think Aussie mousse or herbel essences mousse is good
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish