Thursday, December 3, 2009

Creams to prevent or minimise facial blushing....?

Hii im 16 and have suffered from facial blushing for a few years now..


its really irritating and sometimes stops me from doing things on a day to day basis...


Sometimes i'll just blush for no reason or blush at something which isnt even embarrasing.. i hate it so much! it pushes my confidence down even more.. (most of the time i am a confident person, but i know i'll blush at stupid situations so i tend to back out)


Does anyone know of anything that i can use to help this?





Thankss (: xCreams to prevent or minimise facial blushing....?
OMG! You suffer from that, too?!?!!?? Thank the freakin' moon that I'm not the only one!!!! ^_^





Anyways, I had the same problem, and I still do a little bit today. I can't tell you that there's a cream that you should use to reduce the amount of blushing that shows through, but I can suggest something else.





If you drink soda, alcohol or even coffee, I would suggest that you stop. Ever since I gave up soda back in January (on my birthday, to be exact) I haven't been blushing as much as I used to, and it's not as noticable as it used to be.





Also, soda, alcohol and coffee are the leading causes of acne on the face, back, and chest, so I would recommend drinking water or flavored water from now on.





Trust me, the most embarassing time for me when my blushing was when I was in 9th grade, I had to give a presentation on a project about wolves, and my face just went bloodshot!!! It was horrible. I could feel my face burning up and knowing that everybody was watching just made it worse! ARGH! I'm glad that was over with!





Anyways, try sticking with water or flavored water from now on and just wash your face with a warm, wet cloth every day. It'll keep your skin clean and smooth. Give it a shot! I was your age when I had those problems! I'm 20, now! You'll be fine! Trust me! It gets better from here on!





If somebody asks you ';why are you so red?'; Just tell them ';I blush easily for no reason'; and they should understand. I used that line a lot, but I don't need to use it much anymore. Good luck! Hopefully it gets better!!!! ^_^Creams to prevent or minimise facial blushing....?
Yeah, I hate that. The first time I met my boyfriend's family, I got a little nervous (even though i don't mind talking to random new people) and when my face got really red, his aunt said ';why are you so red'; and I was like ';I blush easily for no reason';.





Hope it works for you! ^_^ Good luck! Report Abuse

Blushing is beautiful please don't hide it.





BUT if you have to, and no one ever believes me but you can get a green foundation (the green counteracts the redness)





It really works, I had the same problem when I was younger.





Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish