Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What kind of applicator does one use for Cream Blush?

I went to the Ulta store and I picked up their Cream Blush by accident. I want to keep it because I love the color on me but just not sure what kind of applicator to use with this kind of cream product. Happy New Year!!What kind of applicator does one use for Cream Blush?
fingertips would be perfect, the warmth helps the product to go on better.What kind of applicator does one use for Cream Blush?
sponge... but you have to work it a lot so it wont smear or look smudged
i'm not quite sure, but CHANEL has great brushes. I use like 3 of their brushes for my make up. CHANEL has a website...www.chanel.com (just click on fragrance %26amp; beauty link)
i don't use that but i wuld use fingers. i use my fingers for foundation for the purpose listed above...cleanliness.
Use your fingers and blend blend blend.
I rarely use it, but when I do I use my fingers. Actually using your fingers instead of sponges is much better for your skin, since sponges pick up impurities on your skin and then can redeposit it back on your face later and cause breakouts. Even if your skin is usually clear, I wouldn't recommend a sponge. Hope this helps!
You can buy the cosmetic sponges which is probably the neatest thing to do. However, using your hands will warm the cream and make it easier to put on and blend. I personally would use my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish