Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is NARS cream blush in orgasm worth the $37 that it costs?

i really want to buy some but not if it is going to be a waste of $37


any help?Is NARS cream blush in orgasm worth the $37 that it costs?
When you use a powder blush, use a little liquid foundation on your cheeks first. So no matter what color you choose, it'll show up and stay on so much better. I have never tried Nars, but I will tell you there is no difference between a $7 blush and a $40 blush. And that's coming from someone who sells high end makeup for a living, What kind of skintone do you have? When you squeeze your fist for 15 seconds and open it, whatever the color of your skin is, that's your best blush color.Is NARS cream blush in orgasm worth the $37 that it costs?
No. You are paying so much because this color has risen to cult status because of its unusual name. Many people, including me, find this color too bright and kind of scary on their skin. I paid $25.00 for the powder version about five years ago, and I hardly ever wear it. I don't recommend it. I recommend L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush. It's a beautiful color, and it only costs $10.00.
Depends on your coloring. I'm a MAC NC45 and the Orgasm blush barely shows up on me. But a friend of mine is MAC NC30 and it looks really pretty on her.
Yes!


Orgasm is such a pretty color.


I loved it when I had it,


and I'd totally suggest it.
yess I use it and it leaves your complexion really natural and smooth looking. I love it it is worth every penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish