Thursday, December 3, 2009

Would cream blush or a stain/tint be better for a natural look?

I want a new blush and I don't want to use powder as it seems to wear off really quickly.





But I can't decide whether I want a cream blush (specifically Max Factor's Miracle Touch Creamy Blush) which I would get in a pinky colour (Soft Pink) or if I would want a tint/ stain (like Body Shop's lip and cheek stain) which would be more red





I'm quite pale so what would be more natural?





Alternatively there's gel forms like Body Shop's Cheek Flush which could work...





Oh also does anyone know if Benefit's Benetint is worth the money? Or would Posietint be better?





There's just too much choice!





Basically I want to achieve a natural sort of flush, like just put a little colour in my cheeks





Thanks!Would cream blush or a stain/tint be better for a natural look?
If you want a soft natural look then you should go with the pink creamy blush. A red on pale skin wont look as natural. Cream blushes are also easier to blend.Would cream blush or a stain/tint be better for a natural look?
stain tint would be better for a natural look and also it stays on longer. I use stain tint and it lasts me throughout the day.


Dont use Body shop's lip and cheek stain, it doesnt last and its too expensive too. Benefits Benetint is definately worth the money or if you want, try using Lise watier's cheek stain. Its a small container however it lasts for a very very long time and all you need is a little bit.
Go with a creamy blush, the stain might be too red.





Benetint is very red, but great on lips, if you're planning on using it more as a blush then I'd go for Posietint, its much lighter but still a noticeable blush!
go for the cream blush from mac


it is wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish