Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does cream blush look oily?

I've never tried to before and I was wondering if it works better that powder blush.Does cream blush look oily?
I dunno but I would just stick to powder its easier to apply and no mess :)Does cream blush look oily?
no, as long as you blend it well and shape the tone to the way you like, it actually looks more natural than powder blush. you can also use lipstick for a pretty flush. just be sure to blend up and down.
It depends on what kind/brand you use, the finish of the blush, how much you apply it, and your skin type.
certain brands can make you skin look oily, i would suggest staying with powder because cream is easily over applied or uneven, and unless you really know how t use it, tends not to blend very well.
Powder is the best. I have both and I hate the cream blush because it looks like paint. I use it as eyeshadow now. lol.
maybeline matte mouse blush doesnt look oily at all it looks great, better that powder.
no, it's really awesome. my friend has it. i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish