Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Combination skin with cream blush, also best lipstick brand NARS?

I have combination skin and although powder blush is suppose to be the best for my skin, I find that cream blush looks better. It makes my skin look more natural and smooth, while powder highlights all the flaws. What are your opinion with powder and cream blush. I'm also trying to look for a bronzer this weekend, and it doesn't seem like MAC has it for cream. I'm also looking for a good moist nude/hint of gold or peach lip stick, would you recommend NARS lipsticks?Combination skin with cream blush, also best lipstick brand NARS?
If cream blush looks better on you, wear cream blush. I have combination skin, and I wear cream blush and powder blush, sometimes together. Bottom line, wear what you like and what looks good. I can't help much with cream bronzer, except to say that Lancome and Estee Lauder are the best high-end makeup brands I've ever used, and I've tried just about everything. The nude/peach/gold lipstick you're looking for is Nars Orgasm. It was made to complement the blush of the same name. It's actually a gloss, but I think it's exactly what you're looking for.Combination skin with cream blush, also best lipstick brand NARS?
NARS = amazing. I personally cant stand MAC. it does a number on my skin. For foundations and powders i go to perscriptives they match you perfect for your skin. bronzer and blush i go to chanel. i have a powder/cream mix for both of them and i have combo skin too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish