Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do NARS cream blush dry out?

Thinking about getting a Nars blush, but don't know if I should get the powder or cream. Do the cream ones dry out? Which do you like better thanks. What is your favorite color and which compliment blond hair, blue eyes and light skin. What's your favorite thing from sephora thanks!Do NARS cream blush dry out?
Nars is probably my favourite makeup brand. Nars and lise watier.





I have about 4 of their Luminizers (do you mean these as cream blushes?), and about 12 of their powders.





In the luminizers(I use them as bases for powder blush) i have: Orgasm, Copacabana, Rivera and Tuomota.


Now here is my opinion on them.


Orgasm: Too much of a common colour, I have like 10 different cream blushes and about 4 of them look like orgasm.


Copacabana: My favourite highlighter! I wouldn't recommend this as a blush, but it is the best highlighter in the world, it's probably my favourite Nars product.


Rivera this is such a nice base of a blush it's pinky, i don't know how to explain it but it's so pretty!


Tuomota: this is my favourite contour colour, I put some on the mac 109 brush and it gives such a nice glow, it's pretty pretty set with laguna bronzer too.








Blushes, I'm too lazy to go through all of these so I'll name my top 4


Laguna bronzer: everyone with light to medium skin tones should have this, it gives you the prettiest glow. I've gone through like 1 and a half of these babies, I'll buy it even when it's 100$.


Albatross: If Copacabana didn't exist this probably wouldn't of made my top 4 so if you're not going to get Copacabana, skip on this. I use this to set Copacabana. These look so pretty together, and brighten up your face


Gina: This is my favourite blush, I have nothing like this in my collection and it looks pretty on every skin tone.


Mata Hari: This is my favourite blush to set rivera with they look gorgeous together, and I recommend this to everyone.





The creams don't dry up... at least if you keep them in good condition, I'd say you have to throw it out every year and a half to two years, but if you use it everyday it will last about 6 months.


Same thing with blushes, in any brand they need to be throw out because they expire. I can't choose between the two, but for quick use def the powder.'








edit: don't get orgasm or super orgasm. Orgasm is such a common colour you probably have 30 million things that look like it. And super orgasm is so glittery it's like 8 year old girls play makeupDo NARS cream blush dry out?
Definitly get the powder. Yes, the cream may dry out. But the main reason you want a powder is for the finish. Putting a cream blush on a face with foundation on can be a little messy if not applied right.





Get the color Orgasm or Super Orgasm





Both won't be harsh on your skin, it'll look more natural. :)
get super orgasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish