Thursday, December 3, 2009

My nars cream blush is sweating..?

i bought a nars cream blush last week. on the surface has little droplets. would warm weather cause nars cream blush to 'sweat'??? is it normal to look like that with cream blush?? My nars cream blush is sweating..?
idk what that other person was taking about, but my ben nye stuff sweats as well, as a result of leaving my kit in my car.


my makeup teacher told me this would happen


as a result of increased temp.


all cream makeup sweats!


so yes, thats what happened, but idk why


maybe it is toxic chemicals...


thats not gonna stop me from wearing it though lolMy nars cream blush is sweating..?
No this is not normal at all! I would stay far far far far away from this product. this product uses Dangerous ingredients that have been tested as toxic on animals and humans. Your blush is sweating due to an ingredient disruption in the bottle. the vitamin c core ingredient in this is used to penetrate the skin fast witch normally would be great but due to all the harsh chemicals and carcinogenic ingredients the c core has no where remain stable. MEANING your bottle is trapping in the one good ingredient while the others are picking on it. he he hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish