Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cream/ Gel blush?

what are the best drugstore cream or gel blushes that look dewy and natural like the flush you get when you work out?Cream/ Gel blush?
I know you said drugstore cream or gel blushes, but Smashbox makes an amazing gel blush called O-glow. It's designed to give your cheeks the color they would naturally blush. It starts off clear, and after you apply it, gives you that perfect flush. You can get it from Sephora, or anywhere that sells Smashbox cosmetics. Also, at Smashbox.com.Cream/ Gel blush?
go to sephora or ulta and try on a bunch. you can see what shade you like and the people that work there can recommend a good brand for your skin type.
I second the Maybelline Matte Creme Blush. I personally didn't have a great experience with it, but I'm VERY pale and I think I got a bad batch, as well. My best friend and her mom swear by it, however.
check out this website:


www.makeupalley.com
go with the maybelline cream matte stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish