Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the best cream blush for fair to med skin?

dream matte mousse.What is the best cream blush for fair to med skin?
I heard that Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush is very good and the color I think that will best suit your skin tone is Soft Plum or Cloud Wine. Another blush I think you should cehck out is Mac's Blushcreme in Lilicent. I think anyone who owns a Mac Blushcreme has Lilicent. There is also one more I would like to mention but it is kind of pricey. It's Stila Convertable Colour and its about 24 bucks or higher, I forgot but check out Sephora. It can be used on your lips and cheeks so its pretty good and the colour I think will best suit your skin tone is peony. Hope that helps! :)What is the best cream blush for fair to med skin?
try nars creme blush $24


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


or benefit sheer creme blusher $18


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
clinique has good ones.
Use ';Shy Beauty';. It is from MAC. I use it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish