Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cream blush?

When wearing a cream blush do you apply powder over or under it? Or no powder at all...?Cream blush?
You can apply powder over it to set it but this is strictly optional.





Cream blush applies more easily over bare skin or foundation. Applying it over powder can make it harder to blend.Cream blush?
I prefer putting moisturizing lotion with SPF of at least 15. then gently apply the cream blush. works perfectly. trust me.
I think its better if you apply no powdered blush at all but thats just me i have used dream matt mosse and not put any powder on it at all. Hope i helped got to go bye
If you use a translucent powder, you can apply that after putting on the cream blush. I don't recommend using a cream blush if you use a powder foundation though.


You can skip the powder all together though, nothing like clean skin in the summer. :)
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish