Thursday, December 3, 2009

Powder, Stick, or Cream blush?

Im gonig to buy makeup from EyesLipsFace(its the only 1 I can afford) and I need help. I have normal skin, (I only get pimples if I'm PMS'ing)and I live in Texas, so its hot most of the time, but I'm inside most of the time too. Im 13, if that helps.I don't really need the Stick and Whip for my eyes and lips, I just need them for blush.Should I order the Natural Radiance Blusher(which comes in a set of 6), Shimmering Facial Whip( which come sin a set of 6, also) or the All Over Color Stick( which comes in a set of 4)?





Also, how large is their nail polish?Powder, Stick, or Cream blush?
I would go with the powder. I live in Dallas, so I know how humid it can get and you don't want to spend all day dabbing the make-up off because youre sweating from the heat, plus i find the powder easier to control when it comes to how much you want on.Powder, Stick, or Cream blush?
I would say that their powder is the most vibrant. I would NEVER go with the cream blush!! it sucks!! The stick is okay, but the powder stays on longer and keeps your skin feeling fresh and light.
that stuff sucks!! sorry but i had a terrible time with their products. but if its the only thing...i suggest the all over color stick. but im warning you, their stuff is crap.
get the stick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish