Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does cream blush stay on better than powder?

i currently have/use powder blush (rimmel to be exact) and it always rubs off! on my clothes! on my hand! etc...Does cream blush stay on better than powder?
I'm not a huge fan of powder blushes. Mostly I use cheek stains. In my opinion, they look more natural, and last a lot longer.





The very best stain I've tried (and one that doesn't *not* wear away or rub off easily) is Benetint by Benefit Cosmetics...


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


It is pricey, but more than worth it. One bottle lasts me over a year!!! It's not really a cream...it has a consistency a little thicker than water. The applicator is about the size of a nail polish brush. I just use three small dots of the product on the apples of my cheek and blend with a make up sponge.





My second favorite cheek stain is Natural Beauty by Tarte...


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


Again, expensive but will last you months and months because a little of this goes a long way. I rub my finger over the stick a couple of times and blend into the apples of my cheeks using my fingers. This one also has tremendous staying power.





---%26gt;Good Luck!Does cream blush stay on better than powder?
i usually use bronzer or whatever for blush because it looks more natural on me,


and on most people.


cream blush works better then powder from experience, powder always rubs off way easier,


so if you want blush make it cream(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish