Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where can i find a good cream blush...?

places like shoppers/londondrugs have discontinued their cream blushes.. where else should i look?Where can i find a good cream blush...?
try dior cosmetics cream blushWhere can i find a good cream blush...?
Try Maybelline's Matte Mousse blush. I'm not exactly sure if it counts as a cream blush, but it was a floaty whipped texture that that comes in right between liquid and powder--more like marshmallow. Personally, I love their mousse line, especially the foundation. Maybe it'll work for you. If it doesn't, it's cheap enough that you won't regret trying it.
I don't know much about cream blushes, but I do like the blushes from Mac. I also was looking on the Avon site. They had blush products and the prices were surprisingly low. Not sure if they have cream ones though.
I love Stila's cream blush, it's so creamy and pigmented. You can buy them from Ulta, or Sephora. I found mine at TJ Maxx for 2.99 which is a steal so try them out first :)
Sephora


sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish