Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What do you think would be the best mac cream blush color for me?

i have ivory skin, brown hair and hazel eyes. would a lighter pink look well on me? please help :)What do you think would be the best mac cream blush color for me?
Hmm.


in the blushcreme:


Posey is a nice color it might be a little dark. See how it will look after blending.





If you arent hooked on the blushcreme....





Gentle is really nice and is a part of the mineralize collection.


Loverush is also very nice.





The powders are light and aren't as dark as the creme. I would suggest going to your local MAC counter or store and try some stuff on! :) I use Loverush and I LOVE IT but it will look different on me because I have rosey cheeks and freckles... but It's kind of a universal color. You want to use a light pink, bright pink, or a light peachy color. But when you go in they'll find a good color to match your skin.





I hope I helped!! Good luck! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish