Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How should I apply my cream blush? Over foundation and then powder on top? Or over my powder?

You should definitely apply it over your foundation and then use your powder. The powder will keep it on longer. I do this with my eyeliner. Some powder under the eye seems to lengthen the time is stays on.How should I apply my cream blush? Over foundation and then powder on top? Or over my powder?
Ok. Foundation always comes first (unless you're concealing. If you're using a liquid foundation and putting a powder on top, you


should blow dry your face while hitting the cool button. I know it


sounds weird but you'll look cakey if not. Then put the cream blush on your finger tips and follow your cheek bone. If you have a long face, take it straight back towards your ears. It'll make your face seem wider. If you have a wide face, take it up towards your temples a little. It'll make your face seem shorter.How should I apply my cream blush? Over foundation and then powder on top? Or over my powder?
I hope this helps!


Order of application:





Foundation (any type!)


Powder (loose or mineral preferably)


Then cheek color aka blush!


If you have quality products, they should last for a while!
never mix creams with powders!!! it';; make the whole application really gluggy!! use either a cream foundation then a cream blush. or a cream foundation, powder then a POWDER blush.


personally i love cream blush though!!!


just remember, powder with powder, cream with cream, liquid with liquid.


x
I would put it over your powder, because if you put the powder overtop then you most likely won't be able to see the blush as well.
You have to apply anything with cream first, then powder out. Anything with cream needs powder over it to set it.
nooe..powder powder...liquid liquid..so do it before u aply powder..seeing that its a cream blush if u put it on top of powder.u still need more powder to set the cream...u understand..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish