Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cream Blush / Bronzer?

Where I can I find a top notch creme blush or bronzer for this kind of finish?





http://a985.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>





I have so many powder bronzers, but really want this glowing look %26amp; it seems only cream blush or bronzer can acheive this.Cream Blush / Bronzer?
I think NARS has made a cream version of their best selling blush in Orgasm. I think it looks pretty good on most skin tones but to make sure you might want to check in your local Sephora- they offer tons of samples to try on in the store. Good luck!Cream Blush / Bronzer?
it's not the blusher ! if you can see she has an iridescent glow on the top of the cheeckbone which is not given by blusher, it's given by iridescent powder which you can find easily including sephora :D you put the powder on the highest part of the cheekbone and the blusher underneath then you blend with a brush :D voila ! i reccomend a beige powder not golden or pink :D simple light beige ! i have one at home from sephora it gives me that glow in the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish