Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blushing all the time?? Any Face creams?

I am constantly blushing and it has been happening for 4 years now. Whenever i have to give a speech or even when i am just talking to my friends. I was wondering if anyone knew or used and face cream that could help me..thanksBlushing all the time?? Any Face creams?
Same here..





*stars question*Blushing all the time?? Any Face creams?
you may have this skin condition called rosacea





look in to it, and check this website out to learn more about it and what to do.





http://www.rosacea.org/index.php
Hi,


This happens to me as well and I recently found a night cream that, remarkably, does make a difference. It's called ';redness relief'; and its made by Eucerine. Personally I noticed the difference even the first morning I woke up after using it the night before.


I hope this was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish