Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you like Nars cream blush in orgasm?

i want to get this but it is very expensive so i want to make sure it is perfect. Please answer these following questions


-does it look pretty


-does it give a natural flushed look


-does it look like surfer style makeup


-How long does it last (a week, a month, 2 months, etc...)


-does it stay on all day or does it require touchups


-is it worth $37


-can you get it anywhere else besides sephora


- and finally, what were our experiences and thoughts about it?


please helpDo you like Nars cream blush in orgasm?
i have the powder... does nars have orgasm in cream? i can't see it on the website.


i'll answer your questions about the powder one because i'm not sure there is a cream one.





yes, this is one of the most popular blushes out because it compliments and looks pretty on pretty much anyone, it goes with basically all skin tones.





yes, if you apply it lightly this blush will give you a nice natural flush. it's pretty pigmented so you don't need much.





umm... I guess, it looks pretty and natural so if that's what you call surfer make-up then yeah. it does have some shimmer to it though.





it depends on how often you use it, but as I said it's pretty pigmented, so you don't have to use much to get a nice look. it should last you a while.





mine usually lasts untill I take it off. I use a base under it and fixing spray though, I haven't tried it on it's own to see how it stays, so I couldn't really tell you





If you have the money, I think it's worth the splurge. it's one of my absolute faves.





NARS counters at department stores will have it, or you could order it online.





I really do like this blush a whole lot. I'm glad I splurged on this one.





powder because as far as I know NARS only offers this shade in powder form. (I tried to find reveiws on makeupalley .com and had no luck finding it there either) and also powder is usually easier to blend and it's my prefered form of blush. if you really want a cream you could try a different shade, but if you had your heart set on orgasm then i'm afraid you'll have to go with a powder.





no, the MAC stark naked blush was more pink than orgasm is. I say it was more pink, and not it is more pink because this blush came out with MAC's red she said collection and was limited edition. you'd have to try to find it at a cosmetic company outlet, or on e-bay because you can't get it from MAC anymore. I like orgasm better anyway ;DDo you like Nars cream blush in orgasm?
no get it in powder not cream!! :)





yes its soooo pretty!


yes it looks natural :) especially if you are on the more fair-colored side.


surfer style makeup? umm.. hmm i dont think so :/


omg nars blushes last me a longggg long time! a couple of months even when i wear it nearly every day!


noooo it doesnt require touchups!


yes nars is worth every penny :)


umm well some department stores have nars counters :) like macys, dillards, nordstroms, saks, etc :)


my thoughts? LOVE%26lt;3





hope that helps! :)
get it in powder





it's supposedly the prettiest peachy colored blush





if you want a cheaper alternative that's actually a little better than Orgasm





MAC's Stark Naked is really pretty and almost the exact same shade





good luck!
i have the powder-not the cream..Love it!!! it's very natural...lasts a long time..i actually have the blush/bronzer duo....got mine from sephora-not sure where else you could get it... :)~ it's worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish