Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Should I put cream blush on before or after powder foundation?

AfterShould I put cream blush on before or after powder foundation?
afterShould I put cream blush on before or after powder foundation?
after
After, just don't keep rubbing it or it will get blotchy. If you do it before you won't really see it.
After, powder will cover up the blush, and the bllush should set to powder anyway.
this will give you all the tips you need for applying makeup
After. The powder foundation would cover most of it up.
After, foundation is always first!
I put it on beforehand because if I don't, it just goes on really spotchy, especially since it's cream blush. I apply the cream and let it settle for a while, then apply powder later as the finishing-touch.





Of course, this is if it's definitely powder foundation. If it's cream or liquid foundation, I apply the blush afterward.
Before.
After. If you put it on before, the foundation will cover the blush.
If it's cream blush you always want to put your powder on last because that is what keeps it on longer.
after
After
After, because foundation will cover it all up if you put it on beforehand.
I put blush after... though my sister says you can also put it before AND after...
Don't use the two together.
I usually would before, but sometimes the powder foundation can cover the blush, so it depends.
before

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish