Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone tried cream blushes? How do they feel? How do they look?

I have oily skin, somewhat prone to acne. I use loreal's infallible makeup. Right now I'm using mineral blush and it just doesn't stay or give enough color.Has anyone tried cream blushes? How do they feel? How do they look?
don't go with cream i have oily skin and it shows your pimples like crazy so don't go there try going to wal mart or target and get some covergirl powder make up and it will cover up anything and makes your skin beautiful trust me but u have to rub it in so it won't showthat you have make up on i hope this helpedHas anyone tried cream blushes? How do they feel? How do they look?
Since you're acne prone and have oily skin, I'd suggest avoiding cream blushes. Try a gel blush like the ones that Tarte makes. I own the Tipsy shade and I LOVE it. It looks so natural. It really lives up to the slogan ';Gives you the cheekbones you've never had.'; If that fails, stick to a powder blush. CoverGirl makes excellent ones.
u should always use creams with creams powders with powders. anywho.. what i do is put on my foundation then lightly roll it on. i have the roller type. it looks really nice and natural :) just dont put on too much you obvi want a natural blush not like a clown :P
If you have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend cream blushes. But since you're curious, cream blushes make you look like you have a natural glow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish