Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which works better-cream or powder blush?

I am using powder but I notice on TV that some of the makeovers are done using creamWhich works better-cream or powder blush?
Powder. It looks and feels more natural. Cream is too thick for most people.Which works better-cream or powder blush?
powder it looks natural and i think better 4 your skin too
I use a cream blush %26amp; find that there's less wasting than if I were to use a powdered blush.
It depends on your skin. Cream blush will work better if you have dry skin, but it will slide right off if your skin is oily. For oily skin you would be better off using powder.





I usually use a combination -- I put cream blush right on the ';apples'; of my cheeks, and then dust over it really lightly with powder (making sure it isn't too ';bright'; - can't have ';grandma'; cheeks!). When I do that it seems to last the best and look the most natural.
i personally use powder. its not as heavy as cream. and whoever said that it gets wasted faster... wrong. just make sure you get the right color!





and why exactly did a GUY answer this question (person before me). i wouldnt think that HE should know. hmmm.... haha. im just playin
Cream last longer but it's a heaver look...powder is softer and more natural. I would stick to the power.
cream blush looks more natural, just make sure that you are blending it in. if you are using a foundation, make sure that your foundation is cream as well.
it all depends on what kind of skin you have! if you have oily skin than a cream is not going to be good for you, it will just make your skin look more oily! so if you have a oily skin use/stick with the poweder! but if you do try the cream but on some clear poweder over it and that will help set the cream blush and last longer!
I personally like cream blush, because I think it looks more natural if you know how to apply it right. Powder can become to ';cakey.';





Add powder to your ';T'; area (Forehead, nose, chin) and then use a moisture rich blush and eye shadow to give a youthful appearance. Also, helps to hide fine lines.
i find the cream stuff too blunt and garish, i like the powder because it is more subtle and easier to blend
I would recommend powder for short wear (like 3-4 hours) and cream for all-day wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish